When you load an image into the BTOS module you may sometimes find that the tops and bottoms of the image get cut off.
To Resolve this issue you will need to reprint the image using a PDF writer.
We recommend using CutePDF which you can download from the link below:
To do this follow the instructions below:
- Open the PDF you are having problems with.
- Click Print.
- Select the PDF Writer as the printer to print to.
- Click on the Properties button next to the Printer Name.
- Click on Advanced
- In the Advanced Options you will need to the paper size from the default A4 size paper to a larger paper size. (EG 22 x 36 Inch)
- Click on the OK button at the bottom of the Advanced Options box.
- Click on OK in the Printer Properties box.
- Click OK to reprint the PDF.
- Select a location to save the reprinted PDF.
These instructions are also available as a small video. This video can be found using the link below.