When starting up the software if you encounter this error, it usually means that the user account does not have full access permissions on the SQL Files. To resolve follow the steps below.
1. Click the Windows File Explorer (Yellow folder) button on the Windows Task Bar.
Fig 1. Task Bar
2. Select Local Disk (C:) from the quick access bar on the left hand side of the window.
Fig 2. File Explorer
3. Open Program Files folder.
4. Open Microsoft SQL Server folder.
Fig 3. Path
5. Right click on the MSSQL.1 folder and select Properties.
Fig 4. MSSQL.1
6. Select the Security tab.
7. Click the Edit button.
Fig 5. Properties
8. Select Users from the 'Group or user names:' box and click the 'Allow' Tick Box next to 'Full Control'.
Fig 5. User Permission
7. Click the Apply and then OK buttons.
After completing these steps the software should work normally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.