If you are experiencing your information overlapping other fields, or not placed in the fields correctly this is a simple fix. Please follow the Instructions below.
1. Open up your Estimating software Offsider/Global.
2. Open up the job you wish to print a report for.
3. Up the top of the screen select the 'Print' option then select the option you wish to print.
4. A window should appear with 'Print Options', in this box there should be an option for "Use Selected font". Make sure that this is de-selected.
5. Click 'OK' to print your report.
Your text should now be placed in the fields correctly and not overlapping any adjacent cells.