The current installation of Cubit and Global\Offsider Estimating requires .Net framework.
The following instructions will help you to activate Microsoft .Net Framework in Windows 8 and 10.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and Features option.
- Click the Turn Windows features on or off option in the top left and corner of the window.
- Make sure both .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.5 options are ticked.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Once you have done this the .Net framework will be activated ready for the software install.