The current installation of Cubit Estimating and Global\Offsider Estimating requires .Net framework.
The following instructions will help you to activate Microsoft .Net Framework in Windows 8 and 10.
1. Click the Windows Start button usually located on the bottom left-hand side of your Windows
Fig 1. Start button
2. Select Control Panel.
Fig 2. Start button
3. Select the Programs and Features option.
Fig 3. Programs and Features
4. Click the Turn Windows features on or off option in the top left and corner of the window.
Fig 4. Turn Windows features on or off
5. Make sure both .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.5 options are ticked.
Fig 5. Enable .NET Framework
6. Click the OK button to save the changes.
Once you have done this the .Net framework will be activated ready for the software install.
nice its a exactly the same thing that i want it will solve my problem lenovo support
Please sign in to leave a comment.