Buildsoft has released an important update for the Cubit Estimating software on Monday, 11th December 2017.
● Fixed an issue where the Search Bar in the Insert from Price List window was not displaying.
● Fixed an issue where Cubit Estimating would display an error message when opening on a system that has RAID controller configured.
● There is a known issue where References to BIM Shape Results are not updated, so if changes to the Shape Result are detected Cubit Estimating will display 0.
● There is a known issue when upgrading from Cubit Estimating 8.0.3. Beta to 8.0.6, please contact Buildsoft Support Team if you are upgrading from version 22.214.171.124.
● There is a known issue where applying Grouping Codes to multiple Items while your selection intersects a Heading.
● There is a known issue where Job Update does not currently update BIM quantities.