You can add, edit and share notes during the process of your Job. These will be shared with everyone who has been sent the relevant Job.
Notes can be created for a Job from the Details and Reports pages of a Job or can be created for a Trade Package from the Quotes and Review pages of a Job.
Example of Notes from the Job Review page
You can add Notes within a Job.
To add a Note:
- Click into the Notes pane on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the note you want to leave.
- Click Comment to save your Note.
Editing and Deleting Notes
If you want to edit or delete a Note, click the edit icon (a pencil) or the delete icon (a cross).
Your note will appear in the text editor where you can click Save to update or Cancel to revert to your previous Note.
You will be asked to confirm whether you want to proceed when deleting a Note.
Things to know about using Notes
- You cannot undo deleted notes, so be careful when deleting them.
- All Notes posted within a Job will be available for anyone who has access to view that Job.
- You can minimise Notes from the Quotes Comparison page and Review page, so you have more space for analysing your Quotes.