A error may appear after a new installation of the Standalone version of the Global / Offsider software. This indicates that the off.ini, the configuration file may be incorrect.
We suggest you do the following
- Search for "off.ini" in your C:\ drive and delete (Usually in the following location C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\off.ini)
- Save the off.ini into your C:\Windows folder from the link: Off.ini - Standalone Version
- Change the permission of the newly saved C:\Windows\off.ini file to ensure that the User Group or user names have Modify level of access
- Right-click on the C:\Windows\off.ini and click on Properties > Security tab
- Re-launch Global / Offsider application