On a newly installed Cubit network client machine, you will need to set up a connection to the network database.
- Click "Connections"… to select the server location.
Fig 1. Cubit Login
- Click on "Add"
Fig 2. Add Server connections
- Type the Cubit database server name or IP address in the Server field and click "Check connection" to verify its connection
Fig 3. Add Connection
Fig 4. Valid Server Connection
- Click Close to return to the Cubit Login window
- Click on the down arrow on the "Connection:" field and select the newly created server connection
- Enter a Cubit login and password that has been entered into your Cubit Management software.
- Click on OK to connect to Cubit