Cubit's language, and regional formats such as date, time and currency are controlled by Windows Language and Regional settings.
1. Using your mouse, click the Windows Start button.
2. Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
3. The All Control Panel Items window will open.
Fig 1. All Control Panel Items window
4. From here type Region in the Search field located on the top right-hand side. Click Region.
Fig 2. Search for Region in the Control Panel
5. From the Formats Tab, click and select from the Format list, the language as per your country.
Fig 3. Format
6. In the Location tab, select the same country as above for the Home Location.
Fig 4. Location
7. Click Apply to save changes.
Fig 5. Save
8. From the Formats tab, click and select the correct Short date format
Fig 6. Date Format
9. From the Formats tab, click Additional settings.
Fig 7. Additional settings
10. Click the Currency tab and select from Currency symbol the correct currency to use. Click Apply to save changes
Fig 8. Additional settings
11. Click OK to exit from Region settings.