Bartender will be undergoing maintenance Thursday 17 January, at 6am AEDT, for approximately 15 minutes. During this time Bartender will be offline.
This work aims to fix a critical issue, which can trigger unexpected value changes in items that are flagged as INCL, causing Quote Totals to be under quoted. You can find out more about this issue, and what to do if you’ve experienced it, here.
We will let you know as soon as our work is done, and update you with the status of the issue.
We apologise for any inconvenience or disruption to your work.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 02 4626 4909 or email@example.com.
The Bartender Team
Articles in this section
- Bartender Update - Version 1.3.3
- Known issue: Bartender job missing quotes due to group code changes
- Resolved Issue: INCL causing Quote Totals to be incorrect
- Resolved Issue: 'Use Calculated Total' function triggering incorrect Quote Totals
- Bartender Maintenance Event and System Update - Thursday 17 January
- Bartenter 1.3: Enhancing Your Control
- Bartender Scheduled Maintenance Event - Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Bartender 1.2 Update