To attach documents to your Bartender Quote:
1. Open a job and go to the Quotes Summary page.
2. Add a quote to a Trade Package.
3. Click the 3 dots and select Manage Documents.
Fig 1. Manage Documents
4. The Documents window will appear. Click Upload to browse files to be uploaded.
Fig 2. Documents
5. Click Select Files or Drag and Drop Files into this window to upload.
Fig 3. Drag and Drop Files or Select files to Upload
Fig 4. Select files to Upload
6. The document you have selected should now appear on the list. Click Upload.
Fig 5. Upload document
Fig 6. Successful upload
7. Click Close.
8. Your Documents window will now display the document you have uploaded. Click Close to complete and return to the Quotes Summary page.
Fig 7 . Documents window with attached document
Note: Your quote will now have a beside it.
Fig 8 . Quote with document attached
Quotes with documents attached can be previewed. From the Quotes summary page, click the beside the quote to open the Documents window.
1. Click the Preview button for the document you wish to preview and Bartender will open a new Preview window displaying the document.
Fig 9 . Preview button from Documents
Fig 10 . Bartender document Preview
2. Click the X to close the Preview.
Quotes with documents attached can be downloaded. From the Quotes summary page, click the beside the quote to open the Documents window.
1. For the document you wish to download, click the Download button and Bartender will download the document to your download folder location.
Fig 11 . Download document
Delete attached document
Attached documents can be deleted from a quote.
From the Quotes summary page, click the beside the quote to open the Documents window.
1. For the document you wish to delete, click the 3 dots and select Delete Document.
Fig 12 . Delete Document.
2. An alert to confirm you wish to delete the document will appear. Click Delete, to delete the document.
Fig 13 . Delete document alert
3. The document will be removed and you can click Close to return to the Quotes summary page.