If you choose to Pro-rata from an estimate, the Total field will be shown.
Follow the steps to apply a Pro-rata from the estimate for empty items only.
How to Pro-rata steps below.
1. Click Add Quote to insert a new quote for a Supplier.
Fig 1. Add Quote
2. Type the Supplier details then click Add button.
Fig 2. Supplier details
3. Select the Supplier and then click EXCL to mark all the items as excluded.
Fig 3. Exclude items
4. Delete rate for the items to be prorated from the estimate.
Fig 4. Delete Rate
5. Click Replace.
Fig 5. Replace
6. Type the new value into the Total box, to replace all empty items.
Fig 6. Find Empty
7. The total entered will be spread across the items as pro-rata from the estimate like below.
Fig 7: Pro-rata from Estimate
8. For the leftover EXCL items, you can choose to fill the rate from the estimate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.