Feature Availability: Cubit Professional version only.
Job Merge is the multi-user solution, allowing multiple users to work on separate Jobs and have those Jobs be combined into one.
Fig 1: Cubit Job 1
Fig 2: Cubit Job 2
To merge Jobs:
1. Select the Jobs you want to merge by holding Ctrl and left mouse click each Job.
Note: 2 or more Jobs can be selected to be merged.
2. Click Merge on the ribbon.
Fig 3: Selected Jobs to be merged
3. In the following Merge Jobs window, type the Name of the New Job to be created. You can pick the order of the Jobs by selecting any Job and moving it up the list with the blue up arrow, or down by pushing the blue down arrow.
4. Tick Include Plans if you want the Plans from each Job to be included in the merge.
5. Click OK to merge the Jobs into a new one.
Fig 4: Merge Jobs
A new merged job will now be created under the same Project.
Fig 5: Merged Job
The merged job will have items from all the jobs.
Fig 6: Merged data