Buildsoft has released an important update for Bartender on Sunday 26th of January 2020.
Bartender 220.127.116.11 Release
New Features & Improvements
Data entry in Quotes Comparison page is now improved, allowing you to select a
non-consecutive range of either Rates or Totals using the Control key.
You can then perform functions such as entering a Rate or Total for the selection,
Pick/ Unpick, Marking items as Temp/ Supplier and INCL/ EXCL.
Improved display of Plugs
We have improved the visual display of data plugs on the Quotes Comparison page
and Trade Summary reports.
● Temp and Fill plugs are underlined clearly indicating what attributes to
● The font colour indicates the type and source of data
Blue- Estimate (Fill from Estimate and Pro-rata from Estimate)
Purple- Supplier (Fill from Supplier and Pro-rata from Supplier)
Improved Trade Summary Report
Additional improvements have also been made to reports.
● In a multi-level hierarchy, the heading font style indicates the level of the
● Picked cells on reports are now coloured green
New Supplier Totals Export Report
A new Report has been added that allows you to retrieve Quote Totals and Picked
Total amounts for each Supplier quote in your job.
You can now add Labels to tag information to a Supplier quote
● Supplier quotes have an option to add a label from the Quotes Summary
● You can see the labels and quote totals for each Supplier in a new report
called the Supplier Totals Export Report.
● You can now acknowledge all updates for a job that were sent from Cubit
to Bartender by clicking on the merge icon on the job name.
● We have improved the calculation of item rates and totals when they are
under a Manual total.
● You will now see an improved modern and consistent design across all
forms and notifications.
● Improved calendar design on the Details page.
● Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to delete a job.
● Fixed an issue where sending a job update from Cubit to Bartender would
sometimes delete the Rate for 0 quantity items.
● Fixed an issue where an incorrect tooltip would be displayed when you Pick the
Estimate Rate or Total column.
● Fixed an issue where removing a heading in a grouped job with multi level
hierarchy in Cubit and updating the job in Bartender would throw an exception
if the quote had a Manual Total.
● Fixed an issue where the Job list would not display the jobs if a Team was deleted
from the User Management page.
● Fixed an issue where a logged-in Admin would not be able to add Users to a
Team on the User Management page.
● Fixed an issue where you would sometimes not be able to select the Use
Calculated Total option on the Quotes Comparison page.
● Fixed an issue where hotkeys would work when a dialogue was displayed.
● Fixed an issue where selecting a Quote with Adjustment and deleting it would
throw an exception.
● Fixed an issue with large jobs where the focus would shift when you picked or
unpicked a Supplier quote on the Review page.
● Fixed an issue where the tooltip for the Supplier name on the Quotes
Comparison page was truncated.
● Fixed an issue where you could not use the Save button on the Rename job
● Fixed an issue where the width of the Rate and Total columns on the Quotes
Comparison page would increase if the Supplier had a long name.
● Fixed an incorrect tooltip for the Picked vs Second Cheapest option under the
Second Opportunity column on the Review page.
● Fixed an issue where an incorrect notification was displayed when deleting a
Quote by selecting the Rate or Total column.
● Fixed an issue where items under a Manual Total were recalculated incorrectly
after a job update from Cubit had 0 quantity items.
● Fixed an issue on the Change Password window where an incorrect message
was displayed when using the Enter button to finalise the Change Password
● Fixed an issue where you could not upload a Profile image.
For more information on the improvements in this version, visit our Bartender 1.5 blog.