From Cubit 10, we have simplified the available skins.
Cubit 10 lets you choose between 2 very curated skins, which are designed to give the best user experience.
The two skins you can select from are Default and Designer Black.
To change your Cubit Skin:
- Click the application button, it will be labelled Cubit in the top left of the ribbon.
- Click Options from the application menu that opens.
- The Cubit Options window will open.
- From the General tab, which will be selected when you open Cubit Options, click the dropdown arrow for the Skin field.
- Click the skin you want to select, choosing between Default and Designer Black.
TIP: You can change your skin at any time, from the Job Manager or from within a Job.
Fig 2. Changing skins from Cubit Options
If you are using a different skin in Cubit, when upgrading to Cubit 10 the Default skin will be set.