Cubit Select 18.104.22.168 Release
New Features & Improvements
The new Snapshots feature will assist you with tender variations and post-tender reviews, allowing you to better handle all changes made to your estimate and quotes during the tender process.
● You can manage changes to your quote comparisons by saving your quotes and associated notes at a given point in time.
● You can save multiple snapshots in one job, enabling you to save tender history.
● We have improved the selection and data entry performance in the Quotes Comparison page.
● You will now have a better presentation of Picked quotes in the PDF Reports.
● We have added the Estimate total, Picked Total and Supplier Quote Total on the Trade row for Trade Summary Excel reports.
● Fixed an issue with data entry on the Quotes Comparison where sometimes only part of the entered rate or total was saved.
● Fixed an issue where you could not pick the Estimate from the Quotes Comparison page.
● Fixed an issue where acknowledge updates for a job did not clear the update icon against the name of the Trade package.
● Fixed an issue where the Save button on the Rename Job window could not be clicked to save the new name of the job.
● Fixed an issue where the Review page would sometimes not load for old jobs.
● Fixed some display issues on the dialogue on Quotes Summary and Quotes Comparison pages.
● Fixed a display issue which would appear when switching between Trade packages from the Trade list on the Quotes Comparison page.
● Fixed an issue with the dropdown options for Pro-rata from Estimate on the Replace dialogue.
● Fixed an issue where the Review due date was not displayed after the job was updated from Cubit Estimating.
● Fixed an issue where the Difference row on Quotes Comparison page was hidden for Trade packages that had only a few items.
● Fixed an issue where a 0 quantity item could sometimes have a total after the job had an update from Cubit Estimating.
● Fixed an issue where you would not be able to scroll down the list of Reports on a 4K display.
● Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to select the Use Calculated Total option on some headings in a Supplier quote.
● Fixed an issue where there was a delay in displaying the Supplier names in the Add Quote window.