Cubit Select jobs can be exported from the Select website as BTX files for backup purposes.
This can be done by following these steps:
- Find the job you wish to backup in the jobs list.
- Click the ellipsis button on the right hand side of the page.
Fig.1 Ellipsis button
- Select the Export option from the pop up menu.
Fig.2 Export option
- Enter a comment if needed for this export, and then click the Export button.
Fig.3 Export button
- You will get a confirmation message appear to let you know the export was successful. Click the OK button to complete the process.
The exported job will appear in your downloads folder. after which you can move or copy this to a more appropriate location if needed.
Please note that the exported job will not include any documents that were updated to the Select job.
If you have any further questions or require assistance with the installation process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available to provide the necessary guidance and support to ensure a smooth installation experience.