Buildsoft has released an important update for the Cubit Estimating software on Wednesday, 14th Feb 2018.
See details of the release below.
- Cubit Estimating can now restore Shape Results that have been incorrectly removed from Calculation sheets after Upgrading or Importing a Job. Missing Shape Results will be displayed at the bottom of the Item sheet in a new Trade named ‘System Recovered’.
- Fixed an issue where pasting an Item with Quantities in the Calculation sheet would display 0 in the Total within the Calculation sheet.
- Fixed an issue where an Item in the Calculation Sheet would be removed when transferring a Job back to Cubit Estimating from Global Estimating.
- Fixed an issue where a Shape Result would be removed from an Item in Calculation Sheet after a plan was deleted followed by the user updating the Calculation sheet.
- Fixed an issue where copying or dragging an Item with Calculation sheet or Shape Result from another job could create duplicate Shape Results in the original source Job.
- Fixed an issue where using Job Update for an item with multiple shapes in a Calculation sheet that also has a different result type in the source and target job can cause a Shape Result to be removed.
- Fixed an issue where copying and pasting an Item using a Calculation sheet, and then using that Job, Update another Job will cause Shape Results to be removed.
- Fixed an issue where copying an Item from a Calculation sheet, and then pasting that Item in another Calculation sheet within the same Job, then when using that Job to Update another Job will cause Shape Results to be removed from the updated Job.
Hi Mike, Please send a message to support@Buildsoft.com.au asking for the download links for the latest version, we will reply to you with the download links.
Please sign in to leave a comment.