Buildsoft has released an important update for the Cubit Estimating software on Tuesday, 19th June 2018.
For more details about this update, including download links, please visit our blog via the link below.
- Fixed an issue where an error message might display when you upgraded or installed Cubit Estimating if you had an older version of PostgreSQL installed on your computer.
- Fixed an issue where new multiplier columns were not displaying when creating a Grouped Job if Calculation sheets are checked under the Transfer options.
- Fixed an issue where PL Codes were not attached to an Item when using Add Rate from Insert from Price List.
- Fixed an issue where creating a Row Reference in a Job, from a Price List was not updating the Item Total.
- Fixed an issue where the date format was not using the regional settings on the installed computer.
- Fixed an issue where there were no character limits for Job names when sending a Job to Cubit Select for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where a copied Job, a Template Job, or Imported Job, that was created using a Price List as a Template was not displaying Totals for Items created within that Price List.
- Fixed an issue where Cubit Estimating could not connect to Xero, for Importing Cost Codes and sending to Xero as a Purchase Order or Invoice.
- Fixed an issue where the Rate in Trade Reports for Items using the new multipliers (Number, Conversion, Wastage) could be incorrect when using the Adjust rates by markup parameter.
- Fixed an issue where an error message might display when copying a Rate and pasting into the Description of an Item.
- Fixed an issue where the new multipliers (Number, Conversion, Wastage) were not transferred to Global Estimating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t click Insert when importing to the Openings library.
Article is closed for comments.