Buildsoft has released an update for the Cubit Estimating software on Friday the 31st of August 2020.
For more details about this update, including download links, please visit our blog via the link below.
● Fixed an issue where Importing a Job having composite Picked Rates as a New job and
creating a copy of it would have the Estimate Total in the Rate Sheet instead of the Picked
● Fixed an issue where creating a Price List from a Job Template having Picked Rates from
the Cubit Select would have inconsistent rates. Previously affected Price Lists will not be fixed.
● Fixed an issue where creating a copy of a Job having Picked Rates from Cubit Select would
sometimes be affected if the Estimate rate had a Reference. Existing jobs with the issue will
not be fixed. If you import a Job from Cubit Estimating 10.0.9 or earlier, the values might be incorrect.
● Fixed an issue when referencing the rate of an item and exporting the Job would export the
Picked Rate instead of the Estimate Rate. Existing jobs with the issue will not be fixed
unless the job is reimported after updating to Cubit Estimating 10.0.10.
● There is a known Performance issue where Sending a Job to Cubit Select and Receiving Picked
Rates from Cubit Select is sometimes slow.
● There is a known issue where an incorrect rate would be displayed when you Export a Job
after unselecting the Include Calculation Sheet or Rate Sheet (that are included by default).
● There is a known issue where the Variation report will not display the default description.