Sometimes a Vector plan may not display correctly. Even if your plans are defaulted to insert as a Vector you can still import your plans as a Raster. You will first need to delete the original plan however.
To insert your plan as a Raster:
- Locate the Plans pane in Cubit. This is located on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the plan in the Plans tab
- Use DEL/Delete on your keyboard to delete the plan. You can also right-click on the plan and select 'Delete Plan'.
Please note if you delete a plan you will lose any takeoff and quantity associated with that plan.
- Follow the steps to insert your plan as normal.
- In the plan import preview pane use the drop down arrow to change the import method from Vector to Raster.
- Import and scale your plan.