A plan inserted into Cubit may sometimes look incomplete. It would look like as if some lines are missing. This usually happens when some white line overlap the Black lines.
We can overcome this problem by importing the plans as a single coloured plan.
To set the plan to "single colour" and display all the lines in the plan as one colour. You can set any desired colour for the imported lines through the Cubit Options.
To set your plan to a single colour:
- Locate the Plans pane in Cubit. This is located on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the plan in the Plans tab
- Navigate to the Details pane for your plan. This is located below the actual Plans pane.
- Locate the 'Single Colour' function and select this option.
You can also use this option if your Vector Plan has multiple line colours.
To set your 'Single Colour' to display:
- From within your Cubit Job select 'Job' and then 'Options'. if you are in the Job Manager screen the steps would be 'Cubit' and then the Options tab.
- Select the 'Viewport' Tab and locate the 'Single Plan colour:' drop down.
- Select your preferred colour and then OK.