If you run Cubit through Parallels 16 you may notice the take-offs line thickness appear to be the thinnest thickness allowed, and cannot be changed.
To correct this we recommend the following:
- Shut down your virtual machine (Actions > Shut down).
- Go to the virtual machine configuration. For more information on how to do this see the Parallels knowledge base article linked below:
- Click "Hardware > Boot Order > Advanced Settings > Boot flags".
- Paste the following text in the "Boot flags" field: video.gl3=2
- Run the virtual machine and see if the issue persists.
If you are still having trouble with this process, Give us a call at (+61)4626 4909 or submit a request to Buildsoft Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.