If you are experiencing any slowness/lagging when working with Cubit plans, we suggest you first make sure the computer meets the recommended system requirement to run Cubit.
If the computer meets the system requirements, but still faces slowness, this may have to do with the Graphics preference, Antivirus Scans, or low disk space on your computer.
You may also need to consult with your IT team, for possible hard drive fragmentation/performance or a faulty hard drive,
We suggest the steps below.
Make sure the high graphics performance option is set when using Cubit Application.
1) Right moussing on your desktop and click on the Display settings.
Fig 1. Desktop
2) Scroll down and click on the Graphics Settings.
Fig 2. Display Settings
3) Click Browse to Add Cubit application to set Preference.
Fig 3. Graphic Settings
4) Browse through to the Cubit installation location.
Fig 4. Installation Location
5) Click on the Options
Fig 5. Graphic Settings Options
6) Set Graphics preference to High performance and click Save.
Fig 6. High Performance
7) Cubit application will now be listed under the application list.
Fig 7. Graphic Settings Preference
Adding Antivirus Exclusions
If you have any anti-virus software installed on your Computer, try adding Exclusions for the following Application and Folder path.
C:\Program Files\Postgresql\9.2 or C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10 (Depending the version of PostgreSQL installed)