The Cubit server is the central repository for all Cubit Estimating jobs in a network environment. When you start Cubit Estimating the first time on the client device, you will need to set up a connection to the Cubit server.
Set up Connection
1. When you open Cubit Estimating, the Cubit Estimating Login window appears.
Fig 1. Cubit Estimating Login.
2. Click Connections.. to set up a connection to the Cubit server.
Fig 2. Connections...
3. Click Add.
Fig 3. Add server connection.
4. Type in the Cubit server DNS name or IP address in the Server box. Click Check connection to validate the connection.
Fig 4. DNS name or IP address.
5. If the Cubit server details are valid, the connection is successful. Click OK to proceed.
Fig 5. Valid server connection.
6. Click Close to return to the Cubit Estimating Login window.
7. Click the down arrow on the Connection field and select the Cubit server connection.
8. Enter your assigned Cubit Estimating Login and Password.
Note: For instructions on how to generate a Cubit Estimating Login and Password, please click here.
9. Tick the box next to Remember Me, so that Cubit Estimating saves your login credentials until you choose to log out.
10. Click OK to login.
Fig 6. Cubit Estimating Login.
Please sign in to leave a comment.