You can lock all or part of a Job with a Status or Freeze State. Statuses and Freeze States can
work exclusive of each other or be combined for compounded lock effects.
Applying a Job Status
Job Statuses reflect real world restrictions, different statuses lock different components of a
Job. You can only select one status per Job, but you can change this at any time.
By default, Jobs are created with an Open status which have no locks or restrictions.
To apply a Status to a Job:
1. Select the Job you wish to apply a status to
2. In the Job Details click the Status drop
3. Select the status you wish to apply from
Applying a Freeze State
Freeze States lock specific components of a Job. You can select more than one Freeze State
option at any one time. Freeze States can also work with Statuses and can apply additional
restrictions as selected.
By default, Jobs are created with a Freeze State of None.
To apply a Freeze State to a Job:
1. Select the Job you wish to apply a Freeze State to.
2. In the Job Details click the Freeze State drop down
3. Check any state(s) you wish to apply.