You can remove your Xero account from Cubit after you have connected to it.
You can remove your Xero account from Cubit Options.
To remove your Xero account:
1. From the Job Manager or an open Job or Price List, click the Application button.
2. Click Options from the bottom right corner of the Application menu.
3. Cubit Options window will open.
4. Select the Integrations tab.
The Account status will be "Connected" and the organisation associated to the Xero
account will be displayed if a current Xero account is connected.
5. Click Remove from the Xero group.
6. You will be asked if you want to remove your Xero account, click Ok to remove it.
Fig 1. Disconnect from Xero