Plan Revisions allows you to import revised plans and compare the differences between the
plans. It makes viewing changes like walls, floor space or openings easy to do.
Adding a Revision:
To add a plan revision:
1. Click Add Revisions from the Plans tab in the ribbon.
2. In the Open window that appears, search for the plan you want to use.
3. Select your plan.
4. Click Open.
Sometimes you would see the plans are a bit off and not properly aligned above each other.
In such case you can use the Align Option to overlap the plans correctly.
1. In the Plans Ribbon Click on the Align Button.
2. Pick 2 Node points on the plan which is off.
3. Select 2 more points on the plan, where the first chosen Line needs to be moved to.
The Plan will now be aligned and overlapping with each other more accurately.
Once you have Aligned the plans and Moved around the Takeoffs (if needed), you need to Finalise the changes. Click on Finish Revision to Save changes and complete Revising.
Click on Yes to Finish.