Feature Availability: Version 9 and below.
Plan Revisions allows you to import revised plans and compare the differences between the plans. It makes viewing changes like walls, floor space or openings easy to do.
To Revise Plan on version 9 or below only:
1. Select the plan in the Plans tab, for which you want to add revision
2. From the Plans Tab, click to Add Revision
3. Browse on the computer to add the revised plan
Fig 1. Add Revision
Sometimes you would see the plans are a bit off and not properly aligned above each other. In such a case, you can use the Align Option to overlap the plans correctly.
Note: The different colours of the take-off will be displayed on Vector plan types only. In Raster plan types the take-off will be displayed in Grey colour.
Fig 2. Unaligned Plans
1. In the Plans ribbon, click on the Align button.
Fig 3. Align
2. Pick 2 Node points on the plan which is off.
Fig 4. Original Takeoff position
3. Select 2 more points on the plan, where the first chosen Line needs to be moved to.
Fig 5. Final Take ff position
The Plan will now be aligned and overlapping with each other more accurately.
Fig 6. Aligned Plan
4. Finalise to save the revision.
Fig 7. Finalise Job Revision
Finalise Revision on version 9 or older only:
1. From the Plans Tab, click to Finish Revision
Fig 8. Finalise Job Revision