A Shape name can be modified at any time from the Viewport, Shapes Pane or Calculation Sheet.
To change the shape name for an existing Shape:
On the Viewport:
1. Open the plan with the shape.
2. In the "Viewport" right-click the Shape/s.
3. Click "Rename".
4. Enter a new name.
5. Click "OK".
Fig1. Shape Name in Viewport
On the Shape pane:
1. Select the plan with the drawn shape.
2. Locate the Shape to be renamed, and press "<F2>" to edit the name.
Note: Editing the heading, will rename ALL shapes result types drawn with that shape.
Fig2. Shape Name Heading in Shapes Pane
3. You can also edit the Shape name for a specific Result type. Select the Shape, and press "<F2>" to edit the name.
Fig3. Shape Name for a Specific Result Type
From the Calculation Sheet:
1. Select the item in the Estimate Sheet which contains the shape to be altered.
2 Open its Calculation Sheet and locate the Shape name to be changed and press "<F2>" to edit.
Fig4. Shape Name in a Calculation Sheet