Buildsoft has released an important update for Cubit Select on Sunday 2nd June 2019.
Cubit Select 188.8.131.52 Release
New Features & Improvements
You can now attach Documents to a Supplier’s quote in a job.
- Supplier quotes now have a new option called Manage Documents in the Quotes Comparison page (Formerly called Trade Package Comparison).
- From here you will be able to Add, Preview, Download or Delete Documents.
You can now perform simple Mathematical calculations on the Quotes Comparison page.
- You can Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide and calculate Percentages or perform a combination of these operations on an Item rate, Item total, Trade heading, Quote total or a selection of rates or totals in a quote.
- Calculations will follow the BODMAS rule (Brackets, Orders, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction) where applicable.
Second Opportunity Column
You now have the advantage of multiple ways to calculate Opportunity for a Trade Package.
- The Second Opportunity Column is available in the Column chooser dropdown on the Review page.
- You can find your Opportunity in Picked v Estimate, Picked v Second Cheapest and Second Cheapest v Cheapest.
- The Trade Packages tab is now called the Quotes
- You can now Find a job on the Jobs
- You will now see an alert when you are about to create a Manual Total on a Heading or Quote total.
- When you pick the Estimate, Opportunity will be calculated only when no Supplier quotes have been added.
- You have better zoom control on the Quotes Comparison
- You will now be notified when downloading a Report is complete.
- We’ve improved notifications on the Quotes Comparison page, so you are notified of the effect of adding or editing rates, totals and headings.
- When you zoom in, the buttons on the Quotes Comparison page will be available as options in a dropdown menu button.
- We’ve improved the loading performance of the Quotes Summary
- Teams dropdown has an improved design.
- Reports will now have the Date and Time of Report generation.
- Fixed an issue where you could not add an Adjustment by Value on the Review page.
- Fixed an issue where Pro rata from Estimate was incorrect if an item had a negative quantity.
- Fixed an issue where an item with a quantity of 0 would cause the Picked total in Cubit Estimating would be different from the job total in Cubit Select.
- Fixed an issue where an item with a negative quantity would have a rate of 0 if Include all items was used to fill a quote.
- Fixed an issue where the Job Overview total would not update if the job had quantities updated from Cubit Cubit Estimating.
- Fixed an issue where Comments on a Supplier quote on the Quotes Comparison page would not display if you refresh the page.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling down would sometimes affect the display on Quotes Comparison page.
- Fixed an issue where highlighting an Adjustment quote and filling with Estimate would throw an exception.
- Fixed an issue where a Supplier quote without item rates and totals could be picked.
- Fixed an issue where sending a job from Cubit Estimating to Cubit Select would fail if the address was long.
- Fixed an issue where INCL had value when it was not under a Manual total.
- Fixed an issue where multiple decimal places would be displayed when editing a Supplier rate or total.
- Fixed an issue where Find on Quotes Comparison page would not highlight all found results.
- Fixed an issue where Primary contact would not be populated when adding an existing Supplier’s quote to a trade package.
- Fixed an issue where the Trades dropdown on Supplier details page would not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where you could not close the Find window on Quotes Comparison page using the Esc key.
- Fixed an issue where the Combined column on Review page had the Unentered icon when all items had rates.
- Fixed an issue where Assigning or Unassigning a User from a Team would throw an exception.
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to copy a value to a selection of cells.
- Fixed an issue where long Supplier names were truncated in Excel reports.
Article is closed for comments.