In your Cubit job, you can insert information from a price list.
This includes adding a rate to an existing item in the job or adding an entire line item from the price list.
This can be done via the following process.
1. Click the Price Lists button on the insert section of the toolbar.
Fig.1 Price List Button
2. Select the price list you want to insert information from the Price List: drop-down box.
Fig.2 Price List Drop Down Box
3. Click the checkbox next to the items you want to insert into the job from.
Fig.3 Tick Box Ticked
4. Select the rate sheet items you want to insert into the job.
Fig.4 Selected Item
5. Click Insert, Replace or Add rate to add the selected item in the job. The insert options are explained in detail in the next section.
Fig.5 Insert, Replace, and Add Rate Buttons
Price list insert options:
The selected price list item will be inserted as a new estimate item.
Fig 6. Insert
The selected rate on the highlighted estimate item will be updated from a pricelist. This will not change the description or the result type of the item selected.
Fig 7. Add Rate
The selected row/s will be added to the on the selected rate sheet.
Fig 8. Replace
If you encounter trouble with this however, then it is recommended that you contact the support team, via email or phone, and we will help you resolve this issue.
The link below will take you directly to creating a new ticket with us.